Filed under: 2/5, featured, medium, rating, stp packer, text, things | Tags: 2/5, device, nipple, packer, stand to pee, stp, stp-fitz
I have been pretty desperate about finding an STP packer that works, so when I heard about the STP Fitz with the nipple, I was pretty excited. I heard that it worked for virtually everyone and was easy to use.
Th STP packer has grown to be pretty infamous since when Michael Fitz first made
I wish the device would have come with some sort of instructions for easiest/most-efficient way to use it. I found myself in the stall fumbling over binder, shoving my hands down my pants, and bending my knees trying to adjust nipple just right due to the fact that it’s parallel to your body. It’d be much easier if one didn’t have to contort it. There were a couple times when the pee spilled out of the back of the nipple.
It’s not a terrible product; it works for a lot of people who swear by it. It just didn’t work for me.
Filed under: 4.5/5, featured, hard packers, stp packer, things, video | Tags: hard packer, pack and play, pack pee and play, packer, peecock, peecock prosthetics, silicone, stp
This video unfortunately does not have any captions or a transcript. If you would like to help make this more accessible, please email Ira Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
He rates it 9.5/10 in the end, but this is categorized as 4.5/5.
Filed under: 4.5/5, rating, stp packer, text, things | Tags: mango, small, stp packer
The Mango STP Packer was the first packer that I ever purchased. I loved it then and I still love it now. I highly recommend it! It has a few minor drawbacks, but nothing that can’t be dealt with. The pros certainly outweigh the cons. So, here’s a breakdown:
– You can use it to pee in the restroom, even at urinals if you can wing the physics of that (I still struggle there)
– When I ordered it, it came in a few different colors though I don’t know if Mango still carries all those colors
– It’s the perfect size, the balls are also a great size, and the shaft is about the size of the average cis-male penis when it’s flaccid.
– It gives a really nice bulge under boxers or briefs
– It’s really comfortable to wear and easy on the thighs (chaffing can be a problem with some packers during hotter weather)
– Price; it’s a bit on the high end. I wish it were a bit cheaper
– The shaft sometimes pokes out if you’re wearing loose boxers. Or it sometimes shifts out of place so that it’s sitting more in the leg of your jeans than in the actual boxer. But I’ve since learned that that’s something that cis guys deal with too. Dicks just like some room to move, I guess.
– The strap is really great and very sturdy but it kind of cuts into your skin. But I think this can be avoided if you sew it properly.
That’s pretty much it. I’d really recommend it. I think it’s great quality and really functional. Obviously, you can’t have sex with it. It’s not a dual packer. But for its uses, it’s good and worth the investment. Though I have been hearing that Mango is inconsistent about their shipping times, etc. So I’d be worried about that if nothing else.
All in all, 4.5/5
Filed under: 4/5, rating, stp packer, things, video | Tags: nipple, packer, stp, stp packer, stp-fitz
Noah’s review of the STP Packer made by STP-Fitz. When asked, Noah gave the packer a 4/5 rating.